A list of the departments and schools that have specific personnel for ordering services.
Certain departments and schools have requested that all AVS requests should go through certain designated personnel. If your department is listed here, then you should inquire within the departmental staff about who is authorized to place an AVS reservation. You can also contact us at x66591 and we can inform you on who is the authorized personnel.
Please note, regardless of the authorization list, the person making the reservation will still need a department code and recharge ID.
UCLA College of Letters and Science
- Applied Linguistics & TESL
- Art History
- Asian Languages & Cultures
- Communication Studies
- Comparative Literature
- Ecology & Evulutionary Biology
- General Education Clusters
- Honors Programs
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender Studies
- Life Sciences
- Molecular, Cell and Developmental Biology
- Near Eastern Languages & Cultures
- Physciological Science
- Political Science
- Slavic Languages & Literature
- Women's Studies
- Writing Programs