Public Affairs 2214
|Video Playback:||DVD & VHS|
|Sound System:||Voice & Media|
- A NEC Projector is installed in the ceiling. It can project either video or data.
- A Classroom Computer is installed at the front of the room.
- A VGA Cable is available on the media cabinet for laptop connection.
- Laptops that have only DVI output will need their own adapter to connect to the VGA cable.
- Both DVD and VHS decks are located in the media cabinet at the front of the room.
- An auxiliary video input (RCA) is available for additional video devices.
- Two ports are available at the front of the room.
- There is also a Ethernet port available on the media cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer has its own connection and is already configured to the Classroom Network.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet, visit the Classroom Network section.
- Wireless lavalier microphones are available for check out, either on a daily or quarterly basis.
- There is only one microphone input (XLR) at the media cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer and video players are connected to the system for sound support.
- An audio cable is installed with the VGA cable for laptop support.
- Inputs are present at the media cabinet to plug in additional media devices (cassette players, video cameras, etc.).
- One slide projector is located in a booth in the very back of the room. The booth is always unlocked.
- Buttons to forward / reverse and focus slides are on the wall, near the media cabinet. Input plugs for wired remotes are also located at the front.
- The projector does not have its own tray - this must be supplied by the instructor. AVS has trays available for check-out also.
- A transparency projector has been permanently assigned to this room.