La Kretz 110
|Data Projection:||Dual projection
|Classroom Computer:||PC or Mac|
|Video Playback:||DVD & VHS|
|Sound System:||Voice & Media|
|Podcasting:||Video & Audio|
|Slide Projection:||Not available|
- Two projectors are installed in the booth. A Panasonic Projector projects onto the center screen and a NEC Projector projects onto the side screen.
- Both projectors are capable of displaying either the same image or two different images depending on the input selection. However, sound support is only capable through the center projector.
- Two Classroom Computers are installed at the front of the classroom.
- A VGA Cable is available on the media cabinet for laptop connection.
- Laptops that have only DVI output will need their own adapter to connect to the VGA cable.
- This classroom has both a PC and a Mac-Mini installed at the front of the room.
- The PC is located in the media cabinet. The Mac-Mini is installed at the side of the instructor's counter (next to the monitor and keyboard).
- The projectors can only display one computer at a time. The monitor and keyboard will automatically work with the selected computer.
- The toggle to select the Classroom Computer is located on top of the Mac-Mini.
- Both DVD and VHS decks are located in the media cabinet at the front of the room.
- Video can be projected onto both screens, but sound will only play for media being presented on the center screen.
- An auxiliary video input (RCA) is available for additional video devices.
- A document camera is installed at the media cabinet.
- The unit functions as either an overhead camera or a transparency projector.
- The camera is on a swivel that allows it to be accessed from different sides of the cabinet.
- Two ports are available on the front wall of the room.
- There is also a Ethernet port available on the media cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer has its own connection and is already configured to the Classroom Network.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet, visit the Classroom Network section.
- Wireless lavalier microphones are available for check out, either on a daily or quarterly basis.
- There are six microphone inputs (XLR) at the media cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer and video players are connected to the system, but only the center projector can be used for sound support.
- An audio cable is installed with the VGA cable for laptop support.
- Inputs are present at the media cabinet to plug in additional media devices (cassette players, video cameras, etc.).
- The center projector must be used for sound support.
- This classroom is equipped to allow either video recordings and/or audio podcasting. For more information, please visit .
- There is no slide projection equipment installed and it is not possible to set up a portable system in this room.