|Video Playback:||DVD & VHS|
|Slide Projection:||By request|
- A Panasonic PT-FW300NTU Projector is installed in the ceiling. It can project either video or data.
- A Classroom Computer is installed within the media cabinet.
- A VGA Cable is available on the media cabinet for laptop connection.
- Laptops that have only DVI output will need their own adapter to connect to the VGA cable.
- A DVD & VHS combo deck is located in the media cabinet at the front of the room.
- An auxiliary video input (RCA) is available for additional video devices.
- Four ports are available on the front wall of the room. They are labelled "D-15", "D-16", "D-17", and "D-18".
- The Classroom Computer has its own connection and is already configured to the Classroom Network.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet, visit the Classroom Network section.
- The Classroom Computer and video players are already connected to the system for sound support.
- An audio cable is installed with the VGA cable for laptop support.
- Inputs are present at the media cabinet to plug in additional media devices (cassette players, video cameras, etc.).
- No slide projectors are permanently installed in this room. A quarterly installation can be arranged by contacting Audio Visual Services
- A transparency projector has been permanently assigned to this room.