|Video Playback:||DVD & VHS|
|Sound System:||Media only|
|Slide Projection:||By request|
- To view a tutorial, you will need Adobe Flash Player. For a free download, click here.
- The Video Playback tutorial demonstrates how to play either a DVD or a VHS cassette using the room's pull-down media cabinet.
- The Laptop tutorial demonstrates how to connect your laptop to the room's pull-down media cabinet.
- A Dell projector is installed in the ceiling. When activated, it can project either video or data.
- A VGA cable is available, which can be connect directly into the output of most laptops.
- Laptops that have only DVI output will need an adaptor to connect to the VGA cable.
- A DVD & VHS player is located inside the media cabinet. Please pull down on the handle to access the player. A key is not required to access the cabinet.
- Two ports are available on the front wall of the room. They are labeled "AN-7" and "AN-9".
- There is also a Ethernet port available on the media box.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet, visit the Classroom Network section.
- Inputs are present at the media cabinet to plug in additional media devices (laptops, cassette player, video camera, etc.).
- There is no voice amplification system available in this room.
- No slide projectors are permanently installed in this room. A quarterly installation can be arranged by contacting Audio Visual Services
- A transparency projector has been permanently assigned to this room.