|Video Playback:||DVD & VHS|
|Sound System:||Voice & Media|
|Slide Projection:||By request|
- To view a tutorial, you will need Adobe Flash Player. For a free download, click here.
- The Video Playback tutorial demonstrates how to play either a DVD or a VHS cassette using the room's dual video player.
- The Classroom Computer tutorial demonstrates how to use the room's built-in computer.
- A NEC Projector is installed in the ceiling. It can project either video or data.
- A Classroom Computer is installed within the media cabinet.
- A VGA Cable is available on the media cabinet for laptop connection.
- Laptops that have only DVI output will need their own adapter to connect to the VGA cable.
- Both DVD and VHS decks are located in the media cabinet at the front of the room.
- An auxiliary video input (RCA) is available for additional video devices.
- Two ports are available on the front wall of the room. They are labeled "BE-12" and "BE-14".
- There is also a Ethernet port available on the media cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer has its own connection and is already configured to the Classroom Network.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet, visit the Classroom Network section.
- Wireless lavalier microphones are available for check out, either on a daily or quarterly basis.
- There is only one microphone input (XLR) at the media cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer and video players are connected to the system for sound support.
- An audio cable is installed with the VGA cable for laptop support.
- Inputs are present at the media cabinet to plug in additional media devices (cassette players, video cameras, etc.).
- This classroom is equipped for audio podcasting. For more information, please visit
- No slide projectors are permanently installed in this room. A quarterly installation can be arranged by contacting Audio Visual Services
- A transparency projector has been permanently assigned to this room.