|Video Playback:||DVD & VHS|
|Sound System:||Voice & Media|
|Podcasting:||Video & Audio|
- A Panasonic Projector is installed in the booth. It can project either video or data.
- A Classroom Computer is installed at the front of the room.
- A VGA Cable is available on the media cabinet for laptop connection.
- Laptops that have only DVI output will need their own adapter to connect to the VGA cable.
- Both DVD and VHS decks are located in the media cabinet at the front of the room.
- An auxiliary video input (RCA) is available for additional video devices.
- There are two Ethernet port available on the front wall.
- There is also an Ethernet port on the media cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer has its own connection and is already configured to the Classroom Network.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet, visit the Classroom Network section.
- Wireless lavalier microphones are available for check out, either on a daily or quarterly basis.
- There are six microphone inputs (XLR) at the media cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer and video players are connected to the system for sound support.
- An audio cable is installed with the VGA cable for laptop support.
- Inputs are present at the media cabinet to plug in additional media devices (cassette players, video cameras, etc.).
- This classroom is equipped to allow either video recording and/or audio podcasting. For more information, please visit .
- Two slide projectors are located in the booth in the very back of the room. The booth door is locked and requires a PIN to open.
- For access to the booth, please contact AVS to arrange an appointment to be assigned a PIN.
- The projectors do not have their own trays - these must either be supplied by the instructor or can be checked out from AVS.
- There are input plugs for wired remotes. These controls can be checked out from AVS.
- A transparency projector has been permanently assigned to this room.