|Video Playback:||DVD & VHS|
|Sound System:||Voice & Media|
|Slide Projection:||By request|
- To view a tutorial, you will need Adobe Flash Player. For a free download, click here.
- The Video Playback tutorial demonstrates how to play either a DVD or a VHS cassette using the room's dual video player.
- The Laptop tutorial shows how to connect your laptop to the room's media cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer tutorial demonstrates how to use the room's built-in computer.
- An InFocus IN5108 Projector is installed in the ceiling. When activated, it can project either video or data.
- A VGA cable is available on the media cabinet for laptop connection.
- Laptops that have only DVI output will need an adaptor to connect to the VGA cable.
- A DVD / VHS player is located in the media cabinet at the front of the room.
- An auxiliary video input (RCA) is available for additional video devices.
- Two ports are available on the front wall of the room.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet, visit the Classroom Network section.
- This room is equipped with a voice amplification system. Wireless lavalier microphones are available for check out, either on a daily or quarterly basis.
- There is one microphone input (XLR) available at the media cabinet.
- The video players are already connected to the system for sound support.
- An audio cable is installed with the VGA cable for laptop support.
- Inputs are present at the media cabinet to plug in additional media devices (cassette players, video cameras, etc.).
- This classroom is equipped for audio podcasting. For more information, please visit .
- No slide projectors are permanently installed in this room. A quarterly installation can be arranged by contacting Audio Visual Services
- A transparency projector has been permanently assigned to this room.