|Data Projection:||Dual projection|
|Video Playback:||DVD & VHS|
|Sound System:||Voice & Media|
- A Classroom Computer is installed at the front of the room.
- A VGA Cable is available on the media cabinet for laptop connection.
- Laptops that have only DVI output will need their own adapter to connect to the VGA cable.
- An auxiliary video input (RCA) is available for additional video devices.
- Two ports are available on the front wall of the room.
- There is also a Ethernet port available on the media cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer has its own connection and is already configured to the Classroom Network.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet, visit the Classroom Network section.
- Wireless lavalier microphones are available for check out, either on a daily or quarterly basis.
- There is only one microphone input (XLR) at the media cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer and video players are connected to the system for sound support. Either or both projector system can be used for sound support.
- An audio cable is installed with the VGA cable for laptop support.
- Inputs are present at the media cabinet to plug in additional media devices (cassette players, video cameras, etc.).
- One slide projector is located in the back of the room.
- The projectors does not have its own tray - these must either be supplied by the instructor or can be checked out from AVS.
- There is a remote control attached to the movable podium in the front of the room.
- A transparency projector has been permanently assigned to this room.