|Data Projection:||Dual projection|
|Video Playback:||Blu-ray & DVD|
|Sound System:||Voice & Media|
- Two Panasonic projectors are installed on the ceiling.
- Both projectors are capable of displaying either the same image or two different images depending on the input selection.
- A Classroom Computer is installed at the front of the room.
- A VGA Cable is available on the media cabinet for laptop connection. Laptops that have only DVI output will need their own adapter to connect to the VGA cable.
- An HDMI input is also available for digital signals. The apporpriate cable and adapter would need to be brought to connect a digital device to the input.
- A Blu-ray / DVD video player is located in the Media Cabinet at the front of the room.
- An HDMI input is available for additional video services. VHS players are available to check out from Audio Visual Services.
- The room is designed for WiFi availability for all students and faculty.
- Two Ethernet are available on the wall. There is also an additional Ethernet jack available on the Media Cabinet
- The Classroom Computer has its own connection and is already configured to the Classroom Network.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet, visit the Classroom Network section.
- Wireless lavalier microphones are available for check out, either on a daily or quarterly basis.
- There is only one microphone input (XLR) at the media cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer and video players are connected to the system for sound support. Either or both projector system can be used for sound support.
- An audio cable is installed with the VGA cable for laptop support.
- This classroom is equipped for audio podcasting. For more information, please visit the BruinCast website.
- A transparency projector has been permanently assigned to this room.