|Video Playback:||DVD & VHS|
|Sound System:||Voice & Media|
- A Panasonic PT-FW430U Projector in installed in the ceiling. When activated, it can project either video or data.
- A Classroom Computer is installed within the media cabinet.
- A VGA Cable is available on the media cabinet for laptop connection.
- Laptops that have a DVI output will need their own adapter to connect to the VGA cable.
- A HDMI input is also available for digital signals. The appropriate cable and adapter would need to be brought to connect a digital device to the input.
- A DVD / VHS video player is located in the media cabinet at the front of the room.
- A HDMI input is available for additional video devices.
- The room is designed for WiFi availability for all students and faculty.
- Four Ethernet jacks labeled E-03, E-04, H-09, H-10 are available on the wall. There is also an additional Ethernet jack available on the Media Cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer has its own connection and is already configured to the Classroom Network.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet, visit the Classroom Network section.
- This room is equipped with a voice amplification system. Wireless lavalier microphones are available to check out, either on a daily or quarterly basis.
- There is only one microphone input (XLR) at the media cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer and video players are already connected to the system for sound support.
- An audio cable is installed with the VGA cable for laptop support.
- No slide projectors are permanently installed in this room. A quarterly installation can be arranged by contacting Audio Visual Services
- A transparency projector has been permanently assigned to this room.