|Video Playback:||DVD & VHS|
|Sound System:||Voice & Media|
|Podcasting:||Video & Audio|
- A Panasonic Projector is installed in the booth. It can project either video or data.
- A Classroom Computer is installed at the front of the room.
- A VGA Cable is available on the media cabinet for laptop connection.
- Laptops that have only DVI output will need their own adapter to connect to the VGA cable.
- Both DVD and VHS decks are located in the media cabinet at the front of the room.
- An auxiliary video input (RCA) is available for additional video devices.
- The room is designed for WiFi availability for all students and faculty.
- Two Ethernet jacks are available on the wall. There is also an additional Ethernet jack available on the Media Cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer has its own connection and is already configured to the Classroom Network.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet, visit the Classroom Network section.
- Wireless lavalier microphones are available for check out, either on a daily or quarterly basis.
- There are six microphone inputs (XLR) at the media cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer and video players are connected to the system for sound support.
- An audio cable is installed with the VGA cable for laptop support.
- Inputs are present at the media cabinet to plug in additional media devices (cassette players, video cameras, etc.).
- This classroom is equipped to allow either video recording and/or audio podcasting. For more information, please visit the BruinCast website.
- There is no slide projection equipment installed and it is not possible to set up a portable system in this room.
- A transparency projector has been permanently assigned to this room.