|Video Playback:||DVD & VHS|
|Sound System:||Voice & Media|
|Please click here for the seating layout of this room.|
- A Panasonic PT-FW430U data projector is installed in the ceiling. When activated, it can projector either video or data.
- A Classroom Computer is installed within the media cabinet.
- A VGA cable is available on the media cabinet for laptop connection.
- Laptops that have HDMI, DVI, or DisplayPort outputs will need an adapter to connect to the VGA cable.
- A DVD / VHS player is located in the media cabinet.
- An auxiliary video input (RCA) is available for additional video devices. The input is located on the DVD/VHS player, so the remote control is necessary and can be checked out from AVS.
- The room is designed for WiFi availability for all students and faculty.
- Four Ethernet jacks labeled A-25, A-26, A-27, A-28 are available on the wall. There is also an additional Ethernet jack available on the Media Cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer has its own connection and is already configured to the Classroom Network.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet, visit the Classroom Network section.
- The room is equipped with a voice amplification system. Wireless lavalier microphones are available for check out, either on a daily or quarterly basis.
- There is one microphone input (XLR) available at the media cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer and video players are already connected to the system for sound support.
- An audio cable is installed with the VGA cable for laptop support.
- RCA audio inputs are available on the DVD/VHS player. The remote control is necessary to access these inputs and can be checked out from AVS.
- A transparency projector has been permanently assigned to this room.